Sunday 22 December 2013

What's your Favourite Christmas Song?

To make sure that everthing's fair at Beckingham Grange in it's a ruff life I've decided that we should make a Christmas list of all our favourite Christmas songs.  There's no way that I'd want to listen to the type of music Max likes all the time.

Lord A said that he wanted everyone to be involved including Maria our house keeper, Seamus our chef and Mr Parchment our butler.

I've made sure that my three favourite songs are at the top of the list, so that they will get played the most.  I've chosen I wish it could be Christmas everyday, jingle bell rock and rockin around the Christmas tree.

Max will probably pick something silly like when Santa got stuck up the chimney or a I want a hippopotamus for Christmas or the restroom door said gentlemen.

Let us know what is your favourite Christmas song.

Don't forget to click on the pages above to play the free games and do my Christmas quiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment