Friday 20 December 2013

What is your favourite Christmas Game?

At Beckingham Grange over at It's a Ruff life things are getting really exciting as we get ready for Christmas.  The tree is now nicely decorated, thanks to ME, I'm Bella by the way.  Seasmus has been baking trays of hot mince pies for us to take out on our annual Christmas carol singing to the local elderly community projects tonight.  It's something that Lord Alfred does every year.  It's always a fun time as I get lots of attention.

I've just remembered I need to decide what games we are going to play over Christmas.  My fav game is Challenj - it is the funniest game ever.  I'm going to get Max to play so that he can make a fool of himself when he can't do the challenges. Yey Christmas I love it!

What Christmas games do you like to play? Let us know, they might be games we've never heard of.

While you're waiting for Christmas click on our Free Christmas games to play.  I love playing 'Deep Freeze' it's great fun freezing the baddies.  I wish it was Max I was freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment