Monday 23 December 2013

Have a Fun Christmas Eve Play some Fun Free Kids Games

Merry Christmas


Hi everyone well we don't have to wait any longer for Santa to arrive.  I'm so excited, I'll find it so hard to sleep tonight.  I can't wait for Santa's sleigh to land on the roof of Beckingham Grange, at it's a ruff life.  Santa will need an extra sack for all the presents I wanted on my Christmas list. 

Max is excited too, which surprised me especially as he's only asked for a couple of presents.  This just goes to show. as I already new that a female doglet's needs are way more important than a common dog's needs.

I'm going to play my games now, the one on this blog.  Why don't you join me.  Click each page link above to take you to each amazingly fun game. 

Max has just asked me to wish you all a very happy Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment