Wednesday 18 December 2013

Secret Santa at It's a Ruff Life



Over at It's a Ruff Life things are getting really exciting.  Today we had secret Santa at the Doglet Academy.  I bought a gift for Louise and wrapped it in the most amazing paper ever; it was a picture of the most expensive perfume you can buy - a touch of class or what!

We all had to gather in the hall at lunchtime and they even had Santa come to deliver not just the secret Santa gifts, but also proper Santa gifts that he brought for each one of us.  It was very 'bellasome!'.

I was so excited when Santa called out my name.  I danced up to the stage and jumped about a bit while I waited for my presents to be given to me.  I bet I'll be disappointed, I thought.  I'll have to practice my, this is the most wonderful thing I've ever received face.

Santa passed me a gift that was wrapped in newspaper that only had the sports coverage on the front; who in their right mind would wrap My gift in grotty newspaper?  My enthusiasm dropped to the minus scale. 

Precariously I opened my gift but it was fabulous a paw pad card for buying my fav music.  Santa's gift was way more ordinary - It was a standard fur brush set. I can put that in a charity collection after Christmas, I thought as I carried my gifts back to my place.

We finished the afternoon off with a disco and party.





No comments:

Post a Comment