Wednesday 25 December 2013

What gifts did you get for Christmas?

it's a ruff life

I hope you all had a nice Christmas.  We did at it's a ruff life; I bought Max a big bag of fizzy popping candy.  It was so funny he kept foaming at the mouth and drooling over everywhere; at one time Lord A banned him from the room because he was messing everything up.  I just laughed.

Max bought me some house slipper socks, they are a gaudy green colour.  I won't wear them; they are not at all stylish and they are not at all glittery. I'll give them to the animal shelter.

Maria bought me a fab new hat.  Ursula bought me a pair on sparkly pink paw bracelets.  I'm already wearing them, they are so 'bellarish'.

Lord A bought me a funky new musical bed; I can set it to play any music I like; it's 'bellatastic'

No comments:

Post a Comment