Friday 6 December 2013

The Doglet Academy















Yeah!  Lord A from It's a Ruff Life, has finally got the point that I want to go to 'The Doglet Academy.  So he should after all the ads and leaflets I've sent him by email.  I start next week and so does my VBF Lemondrop.  I can hardly wait.  It should be great FUN.

Lord A thinks that it's just a free style dancing dog training school, but it's way more than that.  It has an awesome fashion course - is that for me or what?  It has a dog obedience class - boring!  I'll be sure to miss out on that one; it'll be a totes complete waste of my time.

                                             * * * * *

Ursula, my paid guardian and human friend, has just brought me back from my first day at 'The Academy'.  I've already made 5 new friends, I'm so popular.  I've decided to set up a select group called 'The Bella Belles'.  One of my new friends is called Cassie, she's not very fashionable YET, but we can work on that, said to me,  "Bella you wear such awesome clothes and you're very pretty."
"I know," I said.  I just had to agree with her; it is the truth after all.  The Bella Belles will soon be the most popular group in 'The Academy'.

I'm planning a sleepover for 8 of my friends; we'll have a party, music, watch human girlie movies and paint each others' paw nails - it will be such good, noisy fun.  It will drive Max nuts!

Are you ready for the most exciting, funny book EVER!  Go and checkout my first full length amazing story,  You'll think I'm awesome like those nice people on Amazon have said. 


No comments:

Post a Comment