Sunday 15 December 2013

Salmon Mousse













I don't know if you know but one of my favourite foods is the fresh salmon mousse that Seamus, the chef from Beckingham Grange in it's a ruff life, makes for me.  It's 'delish'.  Well I got into an argument with Lemondrop at The Doglet Academy about who makes the best salmon mousse in the world.  I said to my, temporarily not now VBF, you wouldn't know the world's best salmon mousse if you sat in it. Any way to cut a long story short I somehow challenged her to a salmon mousse contest.  I told her that not only am I a salmon mousse tasting expert, I am also the world's top canine salmon mousse chef.  I didn't think she'd take me seriously.

I've been practicing everyday how to make salmon mousse and now I'm fed up of it and it's still another week to go before we have our big competition.

Seamus has said that he'll be on on the judging panel but so is Lemondrop's chef, so I've got to find some way of winning the competition.  I can't let Lemondrop win - I'll be the laughing stock of the school and there's no way I'm going to let that happen.

I've just had a brilliant idea - I'll slip some anchovy sauce in her mixture while she's not looking, it will make it taste really salty.
                                                       
                                                              *   *   *   *   *   *

Guess what?  My stupendous plan worked - I won the competition, I am now the official world's best salmon mousse chef, and I didn't even have the time to doctor Lemondrop's mixture - It turns out that Lemondrop forgot to bring the fresh lemon juice and apparently that made all the difference - Yey ME! Totally BELLARISH or what!

Don't forget to check out It's a Ruff Life for some of my most amazing adventures.  The book will make a great Christmas gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment