Saturday 21 December 2013

Play Christmas Holiday Games at It's a Ruff Life

Bella and I are so in the holiday mood at It's a Ruff Life.  Beckingham Grange looks wicked decked out in decorations and lots of twinkly lights.  I even have to admit that the Christmas tree in the main hall looks tons better since Bella changed my design; it's a good thing I don't get touchy about such things.

Bella has been an annoying nuisance so I challenged her to a computer game competition to shut her up.  Bella can't stand being last at anything and she is so competitive that she will never turn down a challenge when it comes from me.

We spent an afternoon playing the Christmas games on this site - they are really fun.  At first Bella was loosing in all the games but by the end of the competition Bella won the Christmas Meyhem game, that game reminds me a bit of what Bella's like in real life - CRAZY!  I won all the rest, so you can safely say that I was the overall winner.

To make the competition more fun Bella agreed to the proviso of whoever won waited on the other sibling for the whole of Christmas Day and Boxing Day.  Bella was so annoyed - I can't wait till Christmas Day!

Don't forget to play the free games we played. Click on each page above to access them.  You'll have great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment