Friday 6 December 2013

A Breath of Fresh Air




In it's a ruff life I went for a long cross country run this morning.  It was great to get fresh air through my nostrils instead of the awful sickly, sweet, smelling perfume that Bella wears.  There are enough flowers around Beckingham Grange without Bella smelling like one as well.

While I was out I found an abandoned case; I sniffed it and could tell that the case was booby trapped.  It smelt of the powder paint that is used to protect money in transit.

I pressed my paw cuff, took out some plastic finger print capturing discs and placed them on the case. I used the scanning device on my cuff to capture the images and upload them on to the M16 database, but nothing useful came back.

I had to cut short my run to take the case back home so that C could pick it up and take it back to MI6 for their forensic's team to work on.

It looks like I'll have another case to work on at the same time I'm keeping Lord Alfred under close surveillance.  I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment