Sunday 24 November 2013




Over at it's a ruff life my plan worked, yippee!  The stray's left and it only took a week. I saw the stray leave with the same man he came with. Am I good or what!  

Now to throw out all his things; I don't trust anyone doing that properly other than me.  I'll go downstairs and find a trash bag.  I want to make sure that all traces of the stray are gone then I'll go and celebrate by getting Lemondrop to come shopping with me.

I think I've earned a nice massage at Canine Calm after all the stress 'the stray' caused me this past week.

I still can't believe Seamus moved his bowl back into the kitchen after I'd taken it outside.  Didn't he realise that there was only room for 1 dog in this house and that dog was ME!

I'm so glad that life is back to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment