Sunday 24 November 2013

New Undercover Mission


Hi, I'm a major character from it's a ruff life and




I'm a little apprehensive about this mission, I don't know why. It's just a funny feeling I have.  My name is Agent Max and I'm being driven to the dog rescue home. From there the owner is taking me to a place called Beckingham Grange. I'm going in undercover, spying on Lord Alfred's activities. MI6 believe that he's up to no good. Well I'll soon find out. I've no idea what to expect, so I've come prepared with all manner of gadgets that C has made for me.
C's just pulled up outside the gates.  I'm going to be introduced to Sean Rainsworth, apparently he's the owner of the dog rescue home.  According to Mrs Miller he knows that I'm the dog especially picked out for Lord Alfred.  Sean's also agreed to deliver me to Beckingham Grange tomorrow.  I think I can safely say that today's the first day of my new undercover mission.

I wonder how long I'll have to stay at Beckingham Grange?  Six months was mentioned but I hope I can get enough evidence before that.  I don't like being in one place for too long, and for some unknown reason I have a strange feeling about this new assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment