Sunday 24 November 2013

Nice Human


It's a ruff life has just got interesting.


This is nice.  I didn't realise Lord Alfred actually lived in a really big house.

Wow! I've I have my own fields, a set of stables and miles of gardens to run around.  I should be able to keep really fit while I'm here.

I wonder who will meet me.  Sean's nearly at the door, that's massive too.  Oh, we've just drove past it.  I guess it's the servants entrance for me.  So I can take it that I won't be meeting Lord Alfred, at least not yet.

I'll take the opportunity to sus out his security system and all the staff before I meet the man himself.  I can then work out if any of the staff might be involved in some of the criminal activities Lord A is supposed to be involved with.

Here's someone to meet me.  This guy is really nice.  His name's Seamus and guess what he loves dogs, even better - he's the chef.  I've scored on two points already.  Is my luck in or what?  And I'm not even inside the door yet.

Seamus just mentioned the magic word 'bones'.  I'm thinking that maybe a little longer than 6 months will be alright with me for this mission after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment