Friday 29 November 2013

THE WORLD'S GREATEST DOGLET PARTY



This week has been the most awesome week!  at it's a ruff life.  It's been my party week and I have been celebrating every day.  

You do realize that I am now a DOGLET! How 'bellasome' is that?

The amazing party that I had and planned was so awesome; it was the most sparkly, themed doglet party EVER!  Every important canine was there including my VBF Lemondrop, Chuckles, Louise and a  host of my Zumba class friends.  Everyone wore pink- my fave color and Seamus made the biggest Bday cake.  It had my picture decorated on the front of it.  Mingle Mogels, a hot new group sang live outside on the swimming pool terrace and we danced for hours and hours.  It was such FUN!

I got to open a gazillion gifts.  My absolute fave was Lord A's gift; guess what he gave me?  An open line of credit for a chic new canine boutique, Vogdo that had just opened in London; is that heavenly or what?  I can't wait to start the magic word 'shopping'.

Max even gave me a present.  I thanked him, it was my birthday after all.  He's clueless when it comes to buying gifts; all he bought me was a sparkly toothbrush! What dog in it's right mind would buy a canine doglet, on her most important birthday, a toothbrush?  At least it was sparkly, even though it was the wrong color.




No comments:

Post a Comment