Sunday 24 November 2013




Bella Rionetta Thermapolina, canine heir from It's a Ruff Life is intent in getting rid of me.  Being an ex-military trained dog eating my food outside is no real hardship.  I must say though that she is one overly spoiled dog.
What I wouldn't give to shower her in wet mud - it would be hilarious, but I don't have the time or, I suspect, the opportunity. Bella doesn't go anywhere near soil.  The only 'outdoor' she knows is on the sun terrace by the swimming pool.

It's a good job I managed to get all the cameras and bugging devices placed as I've just had word that I'm going on a fighter pilot retraining course for the next few days.  MI6 are using the excuse that I need a vet stay for a few days for a routine checkup, so as not to arouse suspicion why I had to leave.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Bella realises that I've left.  She'll think that she's got rid of me.
I must admit that perfume stunt she played was horrible; I had to wear my specially adapted face mask that C made for me for a couple of hours until the smell evaporated.

I dread to think what she'll try when she see's me back at the house again.  Oh, well I suppose every mission must have it's challenges and she's one big butt pain.  Still I'm sure my charm will eventually win her over.

My name's just been called and I'm really looking forward to the training.  It will be awesome doing aerobatic flying again.


No comments:

Post a Comment