Sunday 24 November 2013

He's Clearly a Street Dog!




It's a ruff life, I decided to let the 'stray' meet me after having had a fun stop over at my VBF Lemondrop's house.  We had a girlie night painting our paw nails and dancing to the latest Zee's dance release download.

It's a shame I had to come back but I can't let the 'stray' get too comfortable here.  I'm not letting it take MY place, that's for sure, NO WAY!

The 'stray' has a name it's Max; I think 'stray' suits him better.  Besides what kind  of name is that for a dog - it's way too short, lacks class and good breeding.  I suppose in that case you could say it suits him.

My name is amazing; it's Bella, Rionetta, Thermapolina, Beckingham.  I have an enormous pedigree of the world's most famous dogs.  That's why I'm so awesome.  Clearly I was born awesome.

I could accept a male pedigree dog that had fallen on hard times but this stray is scruffy and has a scar across his right eye - clearly a fighting dog.  Well I'm going to find a way of getting rid of him.  I'll give him such a hard time that he'll just leave.

I forgot to mention that he also smells of unwashed dog and he has the most horrible nasty habit - he wipes his mouth along the wall after he's eaten his food - YUCK and double YUCK.  I'm going to make sure that Maria, our housekeeper knows about this; she'll go mental and complain to Lord Alfred about him.  He'll soon be gone, YEAH!

I'm just off to see what other things I can do to make his life totally miserable why he's here.  I'll let you know how I get on.  I'll even start a calender and cross off the number of days it takes me to get rid of him.  I bet I do it in under 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment