Sunday 24 November 2013



Beckingham Grange from it's a ruff life is a massive house.  I've looked in most of the rooms on the ground floor but I couldn't get into Lord A's study; not without hawk eyes Bella watching my every move.  I also couldn't find the security control room.  I can tell from what I've already seen by the number of cameras and sensors about the place that this house has much more security than what is classed as general household security for a house this size.

I've just found yet another door.  This one seems to be locked but that's not a problem with the lock pick C made for me.

Good there's no one around, so here goes.  There's lots of food stored down here and  it looks like there are about 4 or 5 separate rooms running off a stone floor corridor.  I can here someone coming so I'll hide in the first room I come to.

Phew! that was close.  I've found the security room though.  It seems that everything is linked to a computer server.  Now to check whose been meeting with Lord A over the last 6 months.  I'll just download a copy of all the CCTV feed and take it back to my room to run it through my computer.

Maria's doing the  laundry in my room so I'll have to do it later.  I'll go and search out Seamus instead and see if he has some nice juicy lamb instead.  That's a shame he's not there.  Well I might as well go for a run.

Bella, the spoiled house dog has left me a letter.  It smells awful, way too strong for a normal dog's nose.  I'd better read what she wants.

'You'll find your food where it should be - outside at the bottom of the garden by the tool sheds.
signed Bella Rionetta Thermapolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment