Sunday 24 November 2013

Bella's Welcome!

Hi



 

I'm Bella and I'm the only really important one around here at It's a Ruff Life!

I've just seen the dog van pull up outside.  The stray must be here.  Well I'm not going to meet it.

They finally got the point downstairs, after I kept moving the stray's bowl to the utility room that, that is the only place where it's going to eat and sleep, if it absolutely has to sleep inside the house.  I don't know if that's even far enough away from me.  At least I won't be able to see any of its bad habits or smell it.

I've been really kind in the circumstances - I've given it my old blue dog chew toy from when I was a puppy; I never did like that thing - totally the wrong colour.

It's even worse than I thought.  I've just found out that it's a male dog.  What was Lord Alfred thinking about.  At least if he'd chosen a female canine we could have had fun talking clothes, makeup, dancing and other fun stuff.  On the other hand  a male dog will be easy, peasy to wrap around my back paw.  I can make him my personal servant.  He'll want to please me so that I'll allow him to stay here. 
I'm going upstairs to my room to work out a list of chores I need doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment