Saturday 30 November 2013

The Doglet Party of The Year















Well Beckingham Grange from It's a Ruff Life has never had so much activity going on.  I'd never seen anything like it.  I'm sure as much thought and care went into creating the 'doglet party of the year' as went into a well planned heist.  The amount of food, balloons, banners, lights and other decorations that came were enough to decorate a shopping mall at Christmas, let alone a ballroom and sun terrace of a private home.

To say it was a pink affair; was, to state the obvious, an understatement of the century.  I didn't know that there were so many different shades of pink in existence.

I stayed well out of the way in my room.  To be honest I wasn't invited.  But to be absolutely honest with you I was glad.  What real dog in it's right mind would want to be in a room full of screaming female doglets?

The band sounded good and Seamus snook a plate of food and birthday cake in to my room for me.  I had much more fun playing digital screen games.

I don't think Bella was too impressed with the gift I gave her.  But what gift do you get an over demanding, got everything doglet - a sparkly toothbrush, right?  She thanked me but then made the comment about at least it was sparkly even though it was the wrong color, wrapped in the wrong colored paper.

Some canines seem impossible to please and it's just my luck that I now live in the same house with the world's number 1 butt ache. Still I'm glad she had a good party as it kept her off my tail for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment