Sunday 2 March 2014

Speed Near the Ground - Go-carting Ruff Life Style



Have you ever been go-carting?  You probably have but not with a pair of  lunatic police dogs, am I right? It's a great big fun filled experience, especially when you have a competition like we did - drive the course blindfolded.  Now before you start saying how stupid we were, and I must agree with you there, we were using a police training course and no other carts were on the track.  Still stupid I admit, but it was a lot of fun.

The track was lined with tyres all around so that the hardest thing we could have hit was bouncy rubber.  Still we all ended up with a few bruises.   Rover and Ben were pretty good, but I don't like to come in 2nd place so I went all out whipping around the corners as fast as I dared.  It was a joint first place between me and Rover.  Ben's kart was just shy of hitting the finishing line at the same time as mine so it was his turn to reward  the winners, which he did in style.  He paid for the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment