Sunday 2 March 2014

A Teal Nest


My VBF, Lemondrop, has never been to a fashion show, can you believe it?  I sometimes think that dog has never lived.  Well lucky for her she's got me as a best friend.  I've arranged a 'bellasome' trip to a top fashion show in London where, guess what?  You've got it right if you worked out that I will be the Star Canine Model.

Benjamin has made me a new set of the most fabulous, bellatastic, sparkly outfits that you can imagine.  I've decided to try out some teal highlights with fur extensions and a 'nest' design on the top of my head to go with them. I will look amazing!

I've talked Lemondrop into having a new fur style for the show.  I can;t have her showing me up by not being trendy. She told me she won't have her fur coloured though.  I can't understand why some dogs are such 'whimps' when it comes to canine fashion trends.

Ursula 's just arrived to take me to Canine Calm.  I can't wait to see what I'll look like with the new fur design, as awesome as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment