Monday 3 March 2014

Do I Really Have To?



I can't believe what I have to do now at It's A Ruff Life.  Lord Alfred has been nominated for a business award and is having a special evening in his honour.  I thought I was the only member of this family that had special evenings, in their honour, organised for them.  I can't believe they're doing this but he's created some new invention or other that has gone viral and made him and others a ton of money.

What I really object to is Max is going as well.  Can you imagine it?  He's bound to show me up with the way he dresses.  I can just imagine it.  I'm just going to have to put on a ton of glitter as well as wear my awesomely, new chic, sparkly outfit that Benjamin's designed for me.  I will easily outshine Max but I still don't want to be seen with him.

Maybe he can have an accident so that he can't come.  Even he won't turn up if his fur is covered in something horrible and sticky.  I'll have to see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment