Friday 28 February 2014

To Style or Not To Style? That is Max's Question



After finally agreeing with what I said Max goes and changes his mind about having a new fur style.  I thought he was with me on this and that he wanted to join the trendy 21st century.  I can see that I was wrong.  That dog is never going to be stylish, he's always going to look plain and mongrelly.  I don't know what else I can say to him to make him change his mind.  I mean, I even agreed to go with him and hold his paw.  I'd give up on him only, you know me, and I never give up on anything I set my mind to and I always get my way in the end.  I suppose I will just have to keep on at him and wear him down until he finally has it done.  He'd look great with some lowlights and a new design.  I suppose I could always make a mock up image of what he'd look like; he's bound to go for that.  Even he'd have to admit that flecks of blue would really make him stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment