Thursday 20 February 2014

We Hope You Don't Forget the It's A Ruff Life Competition - Enter to Win

I just thought that I'd remind you that the competition at Goodreads is still running for you to win one of two free paperback books of It's A Ruff Life.  The download is also only 99 cents at the moment! 

It's so bellasome, like me
and well I'm afraid I have to include Max in this, even though I don't want to.  In fact, come to think of it, he's been mentioned more times in the reviews than I have.  That can't be right.  I'll have to do a recount.

Anyway, as I was saying the reviews we've had have been really great.  I don't want to bore you with them all but there are a couple that I really love.  One is from Diana at Amazon.com - here's a couple of snippets from it.

"We laughed and laughed as we read through this story.
Max is brilliantly created and Bella in her own high maintenance way is fabulous.  - See what I mean?  I'm not the only one to point out how great I am.

This is a rollicking read with lots of laughs along the way"





Goodreads Book Giveaway

It's a Ruff Life by B.R. Tracey

It's a Ruff Life

by B.R. Tracey

Giveaway ends March 08, 2014.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment