Thursday 2 January 2014

Paint Me Blue

It's A Ruff Life book series

Hi everyone I thought a post holiday exercise day would be really fun, especially after all the eating over the holidays.  I'm sure Bella mentioned about the 5 hot dogs when we were ice skating in Central Park, they tasted real good.

I called my mates Ben and Rex and they agreed to go to the new paintball arena that has opened up near by.  It was an awesome day.  We all got blasted in the end.

The arena's amazing it's built in the middle of a forest, so it's way harder to see your enemy than on a traditional open spaced area.  It also has some brilliant plastic tunnels to run through and metal shelters to hide in and shoot from.  It was a fun day and we finished off with a plate of Seamus' famous home made burgers.

I hope you're having a fun holiday.  Don't forget play our free games.  Have you tried the Olympic sports one yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment