Monday 13 January 2014

Fashionmation Week at It's a Ruff Life

It's A Ruff Life

At the Doglet Academy, in It's A Ruff Life, at my fashion and design class we did a project last week.  We had to work in groups and I was put with Louise, Penny, China, & Kajy.  We had to create our own fashion exclusive product and come up with a unique way of letting the world know about it.

Naturally I dibbed on being the group leader but Mrs Walsh wouldn't let me.  She said I had led in too many things and I should give someone else a chance - as if I'd do that.  Any way I did get my way in 2 of the most important things of the whole project - what it was and the best way to let everyone know about it.

We sat around arguing for ages until I finally said, "What is the one thing that we can't do without and that says tons about who we are?"

Find out what it is tomorrow!

Well did you guess what I came up with?

"How about a bellatastic school bag made from shiny waterproof material covered in crystals and led lights, great when it's dark in the mornings." I said.  They took a bit of convincing but eventually they came round to my idea.  "We have to set the fashion trend here Canines.  If we don't who will?  Having a lighted school bag will be awesome.  Even better if it also has a blue tooth transmitter to our cell phones as well."  That was when the ideas really started coming.

"How about a pop out make-up bag and mirror, it will save so much time trying to find your eye make-up when you're in a hurry?"

"Yeah, and how about a lighted mirror while were at it?" Chuckles said

Soon we  had a a gazillion ideas of what could automatically pop out of the bag - none of them included school books.  "All we have to do now is decide what colour it's going to be in," I said.  What colour do you think we chose?




No comments:

Post a Comment