Sunday 5 January 2014

New Year Resolutions at It's a Ruff Life

Bella & Max

Are you still keeping your New Year's Resolutions?

So far at it's a ruff life, we have been keeping our resolutions.  I made a resolution to be more glitzy this year, and I am.  Everything I've bought so far, new make up, new purse and new shoes all have extra glitz on them.  It feels so good to sparkle. Bella

Hi It's Max here.  I've seen you've heard what barmy resolutions Bella's made.  I've made a wicked resolution this year to spend more time with my friends Ben and Rex doing fun, exciting boy's stuff.  So far we have been rock climbing, our next trip next month is to do so kite snowboarding, that sport is so awesome.  

What are your resolutions? We'd love you to share them with us and let us know if you are still doing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment